A Golden Snitch soap with Harry’s face on it because Harry is the youngest Seeker in a century, making Gryffindor Seeker his 1st year at Hogwarts!
The moment I added the glasses & lightning bolt - The bar just came together perfectly & the name The Seeker only made sense! ✨
The Seeker is scented in one of my all time favorite unisex fragrances, Sandalwood & Suede from @theflamingcandleco! It’s rich dark chocolate, cedar, & suede with green herbs & jasmine held together with luscious woods, amber, & velvet musks. It also has one of my favorite exfoliants - Walnut Shell Powder. The perfect mild exfoliating experience.
- Approximately 5.5-6oz - Every bar is hand cut by me so weight, size & shape may vary. We can't always be perfect!
- Designs/colors may also vary with every batch & slightly from my photographs. No bar is the exact same. No batch is the exact same & that is what makes every bar so uniquely special.
- All dark colors will wash dark on your skin but will wash right off & will not stain your towel or wash cloth.
- If you see any brown spots or hair like fibers don't you worry, it's just the reminisce of the Shea nuts from the Unrefined Raw Shea Butter (I don't strain).
- To extend the longevity of your soap it is highly recommended to use a soap dish, allowing the soap to dry between uses.
- Due to the nature of my products, I do NOT accept refunds or returns. Soap is a personal care product that cannot be resold - once it leaves the shop it is out of my hands. Refunds will also not be given for reactions or allergies. All ingredients are stated clearly for each product on our website & on the products themselves - Please be sure to read ingredients carefully before proceeding your purchase.
- Any reaction to product(s) please discard use immediately.
CRUELTY FREE - PALM OIL FREE - PHTHALATE FREE
Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Canola Oil, Unrefined Raw Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Organic Unrefined Apple Seed Oil, Distilled Water, Lye, Tussah Silk, Sodium Lactate, Fragrance, Walnut Shell Powder, Mica and Skin Safe Colorants.