DOBBY IS FREE
This bar is inspired by the iconic moment in the “Chamber of Secrets” film when Harry Potter manages to get Dobby freed by handing Tom Riddle’s diary back to Lucius Malfoy, enclosed with an old black sock of his. Malfoy then tosses the diary to Dobby which Harry then directs him to open it, finding the old black sock - Malfoy has unintentionally set his servant FREE & Dobby kept that sock on until the day he died. The adorable house elf lived his remaining years free & died free, protecting the wizard who helped him gain that freedom, Harry Potter.
Everyone needs a friend like Dobby to look out for them & fight for them 🖤
- Approximately 4.5-5oz - Every bar is hand cut by me so weight, size & shape may vary. We can't always be perfect!
- Designs/colors may also vary with every batch & slightly from my photographs. No bar is the exact same. No batch is the exact same & that is what makes every bar so uniquely special.
- All dark colors will wash dark on your skin but will wash right off & will not stain your towel or wash cloth.
- If you see any brown spots or hair like fibers don't you worry, it's just the reminisce of the Shea nuts from the Unrefined Raw Shea Butter (I don't strain).
- To extend the longevity of your soap it is highly recommended to use a soap dish, allowing the soap to dry between uses.
- Due to the nature of my products, I do NOT accept refunds or returns. Soap is a personal care product that cannot be resold - once it leaves the shop it is out of my hands. Refunds will also not be given for reactions or allergies. All ingredients are stated clearly for each product on our website & on the products themselves - Please be sure to read ingredients carefully before proceeding your purchase.
- Any reaction to product(s) please discard use immediately.
CRUELTY FREE - PALM OIL FREE - PHTHALATE FREE
Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Canola Oil, Unrefined Raw Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Organic Unrefined Apple Seed Oil, Distilled Water, Lye, Tussah Silk, Sodium Lactate, Fragrance, Mica and Skin Safe Colorants.